CBVI offers comprehensive training and services customized to meet each person’s needs in an increasingly changing technological world.
LEARN TO USE
- Voice Recognition sigmaessays.com/buy-essay/ technology
- Screen reader programs
- Screen magnifier programs
- Scanning and reading technology
- Assessable PDA’s and cell phones
- Braille technologies
Fundamental computer use including:
- How to use email and view photos
- How to navigate the Internet and pay bills on-line
- How to access print material and use word processing
- How to use a cell phone and its features
- How to use video magnifiers (CCTV’s)
How to implement your assistive technologies into college,
employment, or personal life-specific situations using:
- Proprietary programs for employment
- Web-based student/employee accounts and portals
- Microsoft Office program suites
- Video magnifiers (CCTV’s), Braille technologies and PDA’s
- Procedures for disk maintenance and networking
Training can take place editing-service/ in a classroom based on-site setting or off-site at consumers’ homes or employment/academic settings. On-going technical support services are also available.
We train in iPhone, iPad, and all Apple technologies!